I’m starting a new service for entrepreneurs teaching them to apply the lessons of successful madams like Heidi Fleiss and Anna Gristina to attracting customers for your startup.
Call it Customer Seduction™
Key ingredients include:
- Fine-tune your elevator pitch until it leaves them gasping for more
- Give prospects an “extra” to tantalize them into signing up
- Collect a massive amount of personal details on your clients
- Devise creative ways to satisfy even the most deviant niche client segments
- Make sure to promise a “happy finish” once they engage with your services
- Threaten to expose the most unflattering side of their data if they don’t upgrade to premium service levels
Have additional elements for Customer Seduction™? Share in the comments below!